Makati City 2021-10-29 08:36:11 Permanent/ Full time
The position is responsible for performing duties and responsibilities involved in assisting the Budget & Compliance Manager in executing/implementing the Compliance Program, particularly on Anti-Money Laundering law, rules and regulations as mandated by Anti-Money Laundering Council (AMLC)
· Assist the Budget and Compliance Manager in developing and implementing the AML component of the Compliance Program.
· Assists the Budget and Compliance Manager in validating, monitoring and coordinating with various units the implementation of the Money Laundering and Terrorist Financing Prevention Program (MLPP).
· Assists the Budget and Compliance Manager in identifying relevant AML laws, rules, regulations, policies and ethical standards; analyzes the corresponding risks of non-compliance and prioritizes the compliance risks for validation and testing.
· Assist the Budget and Compliance Manager in the development and implementation of risk-based strategies to strengthen AML controls in various business units.
· Renders advisory service on AML matters/queries as needed.
· Acts as secondary contact person of regulators; liaises with various regulators on requirements and AML issues.
· Assists the Budget and Compliance Manager in seeking clarification on specific provisions of laws, rules and regulations and on borderline issues.