Pasig City 2021-10-29 11:05:42 Permanent/ Full time
The Network and System Administrator is responsible for the evaluation, installation, and administration of an assigned grouping of infrastructure components and for ensuring the availability, integrity, reliability, security and uptime of such infrastructure components, to meet agreed service levels. This position is assigned to assist the Network and System Administration Unit Head in the overall direction and control of all systems administration functions for the Bank.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
· Responsible for installation, configuration, maintenance, troubleshooting of computer hardware (including mission critical servers and devices), networks, ATMs and other related hardware technologies being used by the Bank as part of its IT infrastructure for its banking operations.
· Shall be responsible in keeping Hardware Register updated.
· Resolve incidents with printers, copiers and scanners following the IT-SLA timeframe.
· Assist users with any logged IT related hardware incident when called upon.
· Take ownership of issues by carrying out problem analysis to implement temporary or permanent fixes to hardware and network (specifically physical connectivity) with the aim of restoring service to the departments/units as soon as possible; escalating incidents to concerned supplier/vendor where necessary.
· Install and configure new IT hardware and LAN connectivity.
· Shall act as ITD Document Custodian for Hardware assets.