Pasig City 2021-10-29 11:03:18 Permanent/ Full time
The Project Manager (PM) is responsible for the planning, overseeing, management, coordination, budgeting or financial control, and documentation of all aspects of the specific project.
The PM shall ensure that the assigned projects are completed on time and within budget, objectives, scope and schedules are met, and the most efficient resources are used.
The PM shall also control project inventory by making recommendations to retain, consolidate, shift project resources or close projects based on metrics, duplications, alignment with strategy, and resource availability.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
· Ensures that all processes and decisions are in accordance with the Bank policies and that the required turnaround time are met.
· Assumes and upholds project management responsibilities like project planning, tracking, change control, scope management, time management, cost management, resource management, communication management, risk management, quality management, procurement management, and stakeholder management.
· Ensures proper application of the project management processes such as initiating, planning, executing, control and monitoring, and closing for all assigned projects.
· Prepares and submits reports regularly, and, as requested by the Unit Head.
· Work closely with the project team and escalate problems that cannot be resolved by the project team and escalate to the appropriate approving body or to the Unit Head.
· Conduct post implementation review upon completion of projects handled as well as assessment and validation of benefits capture.
· Defines and maintains the standards of processes related to project management, deploys repeatable PM best practices and templates to drive down project cycle time and recommends improvements on project delivery methodology and practices as necessary
· Ensure complete documentation of projects as defined in the Project Management Framework.
· Ensure complete and appropriate safekeeping of project documentations.